Due to its Biblical convictions and purpose of ministry, Lehigh Valley Baptist Bible Institute normally admits only students who are faithful members of independent Baptist churches. All students who are not members of Lehigh Valley Baptist Church must be recommended by their own pastor in order to qualify for admission. Lehigh Valley Baptist Bible Institute adheres to a non-discriminatory policy and will not refuse admission to a student simply on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Members of Lehigh Valley Baptist Church in eleventh grade (high school) and higher may be eligible for admission to the Institute.
To apply for either on-campus learning or distance learning a prospective student should:
- Read the Institute’s Catalog.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Return the completed application and appropriate fees. All fees are to be remitted to Lehigh Valley Baptist Church.
- Send transcript requests to appropriate institutions (with any fees they may charge) for transcripts to be sent to the Registrar at Lehigh Valley Baptist Bible Institute (if applicant is seeking credit transfers).
Lehigh Valley Baptist Bible Institute will request recommendations from the applicant’s pastor (if needed), and make other necessary contacts. The Registrar will then contact the applicant.
Applicants may contact Lehigh Valley Baptist Bible Institute with questions or for other information in the following ways:
- Call the church office at (610) 965-4700, or (800) 893-9586
- Email the Registrar
- Write the Registrar at the address below
Lehigh Valley Baptist Bible Institute
4702 Colebrook Avenue
Emmaus, PA 18049
A completed Application for Admission form and a recommendation from the applicant’s pastor are required before any student may be enrolled in Lehigh Valley Baptist Bible Institute.